Buying a fitness tracker is the ideal option if you are looking to monitor your health and activity in an effortless and accurate way. Fitness trackers are technological innovations that let you assess your vitals, sleep, and steps precisely, motivating you into a better and healthy routine.
With the fitness tracking market flooded with various brands, you are sure to be overwhelmed by the choices, which range from very expensive to highly affordable trackers like the Lintelek smart tracker.
It is a great fitness watch and tracker with multiple functions, ensuring you keep your fitness at the best levels always.
Here is a detailed review of Lintelek fitness tracker, its features, advantages, drawbacks, and benefits that will help you decide on whether it is the right one for your fitness goals.
Outstanding features of Lintelek fitness smart tracker
The Lintelek smart tracker is endowed with a powerful array of features that help provide comprehensive coverage of all kinds of monitoring for your fitness and health. Here are some of the outstanding features of the tracker:
- Has a pedometer function that monitors the number of steps taken when you walk and run
- Measures amount of calories burnt and distance covered
- Monitors sleep quality including light and deep sleep state.
- Has reminders for calls and SMS and App messages so you will not miss any communication from friends, family, or work related calls
- Sedentary state alert feature motivates you to be active
- Allows online sharing of health data recorded by the device
- Displays ID of incoming call
- Camera remote control feature
- Lightweight design weighing just 18 grams
- USB clip compatible with any type of USB outlet
- Powered by Lithium battery that lasts for nearly 10 days on standby and 4 days of regular operation
- Innovative anti loss mechanism can help you find your phone whenever you have the fitness tracker paired via Bluetooth
- Compatible with iOS 7.1 and above, and for Android 4.4 and above
- The tracker has Bluetooth 4.0 and supports iPhone models 5c/5/5S, 6Splus/6, 4S, and more.
Advantages you get with Lintelek smart tracker
- Instructions are easy to understand, and setting up the tracker is very quick without any issues
- Bluetooth technology present in the wrist band tracker gives it smart capabilities
- Syncs with both iPhone and Android easily
- Keeps track of progress on a weekly basis
- Has accurate multiple tracking functions including heart rate, calories burnt, steps taken, sleep, and other activities
- Easy to set alarm and alerts for text and messenger
- The sedentary alert feature motivates you to take up activity when you have been sedentary for too long
- Charging is done in a very short time
- Has additional perks such as remote control for camera, clock, and few others
- Price is very affordable
- Convenient and easy to use
- The wrist band has multiple holes, making it easy to adjust the tracker to size
- Makes a great gift
- Durable and sturdy
- Provides reliable and efficient monitoring
- Easy to set workout targets
- Battery lasts for a long time and does not need a charging cable, as USB port can be used for charging
Drawbacks of using Lintelek fitness tracker
- Brightness of display is not good, so it is difficult to read it in daylight
- Inaccuracy of steps count and distance reading
- Instruction guide does not provide clear instructions on using the device
- Synchronizing with phone is erratic
- Does not come with monitor for heart rate
- The light weight band can loosen and fall off without the user being aware of it
The Lintelek smart tracker is a uniquely designed light weight model that makes using it a breeze. It can be worn comfortably even while sleeping.
It pairs with fitness tracker apps excellently, enabling you to show every detail in an organized and precise way.
It also has graphs to indicate the amount of sleep. With features like a sedentary monitor, step counter, calorie counter, sleep monitor, distance counter, etc., the device lets you track a diverse range of fitness activities.
The alarm and alerts further help you to keep your schedule without any hassles. The battery power is good and lasts for over 4 days of continuous use and a week on standby mode, making it a great on the go device.
When compared to the Fitbit and other high-end fitness trackers, this device is more affordable and has some features that Fitbit lacks, like the easy to use function menu. Turning on the display touchscreen is difficult on the Fitbit, but in the Lintelek the functions can be easily accessed.
The charger inside the band is very convenient to plug in. You need to just disconnect the bracelet piece and plug the entire band into the outlet.
If you are out shopping for a fitness tracker for the first time, going for an inexpensive piece like Lintelek smart tracker is a wise choice. It is also the ideal choice if you are looking for a budget tracker that keeps you active, tracks your fitness, and even helps you develop your fitness goal.
It is reliable and has almost all the features that a higher end model tracker has. It can count your steps, sleeping time and quality, calories, and much more.
It is also a wonderful item which you can gift to those near and dear to your heart. With nearly accurate readings and a good range of features, this product is certainly worth considering.
Further, the charging and battery life are quite good for the price. On top of it all, it is a very functional and easy to handle product that helps you improve your fitness effectively.
Built with good quality, reliable material, it is a good purchase to consider if you are not specific about having a heart rate monitor in your tracker.